ACMarket is the number one alternative to the Android app store, offering a ton of Android apps and modified content for free; tap the button to download AC Market app and keep reading to find out more.
How to Use ACMarket :
Using ACMarket is really very easy:
- Tap on the icon on your home screen to open the app
- Tap on the Apps button
- Choose your category
- Search for the app or game you want and tap it
- Follow the instructions in-app to download it
Want to know more?
ACMarket Features :
ACMarket offers users loads of features and a whole heap of cool content, including the following.
- Android App Store Apps – loads of official and premium content for free
- ACMarket Exclusive – apps and games exclusive to the installer
- Tweaked Apps – lots of popular apps tweaked with more features
- Modified Games – best-selling games, all in-app features unlocked and extra features added
Sounds great, doesn’t it?
Frequently Asked Questions :
There are some questions that we get asked on a regular basis; here are the answers to those questions:
What Platform Does ACMarket Work on?
Officially, it was designed for the Android platform and contains ONLY Android content. That said, you can install it on your iOS device and on a desktop by following some simple guides.
Have I Got To Root My Android Device?
You don’t have to, no, but there are definite benefits if you do. When you install ACMarket on a rooted device it modified the apps and games already on there with great new features and functions. Also, if you don’t root your device and you try to use some of the apps or games over the internet, Google Play may block them. The choice is yours.
Will It Void My Warranty?
No, because it is a legal app that doesn’t require any special methods to install it. It works just like any other app and doesn’t need to go against any security in place. However, you might find that some of the modified content does affect your warranty but these are easily deleted if the need arises.
ACMarket Error Fixes :
Despite ACMarket being reliable, you might find that it just stops working without warning. There are a number of things you can try but not all of these will work for every user – start at the top and work your way through until you do find one that works:
Reset Your App Preferences
This is the one that works for most users:
- Open Android Settings
- Open Apps or Apps Manager (it will depend on the Android version)
- Tap on All Apps and then on the menu
- Tap on Reset App Preferences and then on Reset Now
- Come out of Settings and try the app again – it should be fine now.
Clear Package Installer Cache and Data
If that didn’t work, try these steps:
- Back into Settings and Apps or Apps Manager
- Tap on System Apps>Package Installer
- Tap Clear Data and then Clear Cache
- Exit Settings and have another go. The app should be ok now.
Note – for those on Android Marshmallow 6.0, your data and cache clearing options are under Storage.
Enable Unknown Sources
If the app still doesn’t work, try this:
- Open your Settings app and navigate to Security
- Tap on Unknown Sources and enable it
- Back to ACMarket, it should work. If not, delete it, ensure that this option is still enabled and install the app again
Alternative Apps :
If not, or if you want iOS apps and games on your Android device, take a look at Panda Helper. A great third-party app, this one offers loads of apps and games and your device doesn’t need to be rooted to use it.
You’re good to go
Download ACMarket today and take advantage of tons of free and modified Android apps and games. It’s safe, it’s free and it’s all yours for the taking. Get more Android tips by following us on Facebook.