Facebook recently introduced Video Calling in collaboration with Skype. This was a much awaited feature. Now you can video call any of your friend inside Facebook itself without going anywhere else. And everything works perfectly and easily. Picture and sound quality is good. Video could be enlarged to full screen.
Here’s step by step procedure on how to activate video calling in your Facebook profile –
- Goto http://www.facebook.com/videocalling
- Click on ‘Get Started’
- Select any of your friend from the chat list
- Click the video call button
- You will then be asked to install an application
- Download and install it. (This is only a one time install)
- After successful install Facebook will initiate a video call between you and your friend you previously selected.
From now on you only need to follow point 3 and 4 to video call any of your friend.