Earlier it was not possible to change the misspelled Facebook page name. Facebook a few days back rolled out the facility to change the misspelled Facebook page name. But it has certain limitations, the page should not have more than 100 members.
- How to add a Custom Welcome Tab to your Facebook Page
- 6 Awesome Facebook Tips, Tricks and How to’s
- 24 Interesting Links which will make you fall in Love with Facebook
How to Change Misspelled Facebook Page name [Procedure]
1. Goto http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage/
2. click on ‘edit page‘ link below the page name your want to edit.
3. On the next ‘basic information‘ page change the name in the ‘Name‘ field.
But this could only be done if you have not more than 100 members, do ensure this before proceeding to change your Facebook page name. If you have more than 100 fans you can surely delete a few and then proceed.[via ShoutMeLoud]